Brightness and flawless skin is not a dream but a goal that can be achieved by treating the skin with proper respect and purifying it with a periodic facial to do at home with natural products.
Why do you have to do a facial?
Cleanse and purify the face is a very important ritual because the skin suffers of sudden changes in temperature; furthermore, skin accumulates impurities and smog that cause dryness, redness, dull and greyish.
Finally, it is essential to eliminate pimples, blackheads and dead cells, regenerating the face for a much healthier appearance.
When doing a facial
The frequency of cleaning depends on the skin types: normal skin needs it 2-3 times a year, a mixed one every 2 months, a fat one once a month; the acne forms need more than 1 time in a month.
How to do the facial at home
To free the skin of impurities, make it breathe and feed it properly, there are some steps and products: here there is a list of products you need to clean your face:
- cotton pads;
- clean towel;
- sterile gauze;
- milk cleanser;
- essential oil (lavender or tea tree);
- moisturizing cream;
- eye contour.
Now the steps to follow for a perfect facial at home:
- WASH HANDS AND REMOVE THE MAKE UP. First of all, wash your hands and remove the make-up with the Bio Idratante Micellar Water (if during the day you have used make-up products).
- USE THE CLEANSER MILK. Apply in a circular motion, all over the face and neck, the Bio Delicata Milk Tonic using a cotton pad.
- DO THE STEAM TENT. It’s time for steam tent: boil the water, pour two spoons of baking soda (and, if you desire, even a few drops of lavender or tea tree oil) and, covering your head with a towel, expose your face steamed for 10-15 minutes.
- DELETE BLACKHEADS. The steam tent has enlarged pores of the skin: helping with a sterile gauze (or, at most, with a handkerchief) crushes blacks points with a gentle movement from the bottom to the high.
- DO A SCRUB. Then, you remove dead skin cells with a scrub: apply it in a circular motion, with a brief massage, and then rinse with warm water.
- DISINFECTS SKIN. Now you can disinfect and soothe the skin (after these treatments may have flushed): put a few drops of tea tree or lavender oil on a cotton pad and apply it on the face.
- USE THE RIGHT MUSK. Apply a face mask according to your skin type: if your skin reddens easily and is very sensitive we recommend the Bio Delicata Face Mask with organic ingredients such as olive oil and red vine. If the skin, however, is fat you need a mask based on lemon, eucalyptus, bergamot, tea tree, honey or sage; if the skin is stressed better to prefer a mask with active such as aloe, honey, cucumber; finally, if the skin is dry, opt for rich masks with avocado or honey. After 20 minutes, rinse well.
- USA THE TONIC. When the face is dry, gently tap a fresh tonic to close the pores.
- APPLY FACE CREAM AND EYE CONTOUR. The final step is to nourish the skin: apply a face cream, such as Bio Idratante Face Cream for normal skin or Bio Delicata Face Cream for sensitive skin, and an eye contour, such as the Bio Delicata line, for a more elastic moisturized skin.
To clean your face at home, as you can read until now, you only need to have some specific products and gain a bit of practice; certain you have many advantages, such as:
- the possibility to use the quality of organic and natural cosmetics that you normally have in your beautycase;
- saving the cost of the beautician;
- choose the timing for your beauty moment.